Please browse our array of personal and professional interest Community Education (Fee) courses. Register early to secure your place in class. Courses fill quickly!
Spring 2015 online course schedule will be available on Monday, January 5, 2015.
To find a course:
- Browse through the categories below.
- Click on a topic that interests you.
- Scroll down the list of course titles (presented in alphabetical order).
- Click on the name of the course for details.
- To register, click the "Add To Cart" button to the right of the course information.
- You can cancel your course registration by e-mailing email@example.com . When emailing, please provide your complete name, the title of the course and the start and end date of the course. Please note the refund policy applies when cancelling a class.
- Access/Registration codes are NOT required for Community Education (Fee Courses).
- Foods and Nutrition-Materials Fee only (not Community Education/Fee Courses): Materials fee must be paid once you have enrolled on the first day of class.